15632 Posts in 2086 Topics - by 1454 Members - Latest Member: digitalmarketing

Author Topic: Prelude | IN-GAME MODERATOR APPLICATION 08\09\2014  (Read 1681 times)

prelude

• Donator
    • View Profile
Prelude | IN-GAME MODERATOR APPLICATION 08\09\2014
« on: September 08, 2014, 08:20:13 PM »
Tell us about yourself: Hi, my name is Wilson. I'm almost 18, a college student in automotive techonology and I'm currently living in my own appartment with no job. I live 4 hours away from my hometown with nothing to do I have tons of time to get drunk and play gof. I love this server, started my first game with no players online so thats definately not why I'm playing honestly I hate economy on rsps's.

List the following: how many hours you've played in-game, how many times you've been punished, how long you've been a member on the server: 6 days 18 hours play time and counting, been a forum member since july. Zero punishments, and to be honest I don't think i've ever been punished on one server in the past 8 years.

Why you are applying for this position: I've been committed to create a youtube account (which you all should go subscribe) for our server to attract people since nobody else seems to be trying that hard. I check it daily. (except weekends) I play a couple hours a day, especially around this time.

Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position: Other than what has been said on why I am applying, I can help out new players like ive been doing since day one when I started. It's hard to get players to commit to this server without an actual starters guide from another player.

What makes you unique: I can actually type. (nowadays you never know.) I'm funny, strict when I have to be and an all around outgoing person.

Name a few situations, and how you'd handle them: Noobs joining this server, start them up by giving them some bones to get high prayer and redirect them to the guides on the forums and litteraly explain to them how things work. What to do when you begin and what not.

List all of your experience (don't include other server names): I've tried to code a server about 5 years ago had 3 members and decided it wasnt my cup of tea. Played tons of rsps's for the last 8 years, I've been in every position possible atleast twice.

Name your goals for GoF: Well I'm just about to reach one of my goals which was to achieve skill master in attack 8 left ;) Just got skill master. I have a goal to get 50 subs on our youtube channel... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgG8VIE8y66_gKdZWNF7sEw hint hint.

Add anything that you think is necessary: I'd like to add the fact that I actually like the way you run this server. It's always online and I'm very grateful of that. Keep it up. If it means anything in the past 8 years of rsps's I've never donated once... Except this server. Thanks for your time.  :)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 04:37:42 PM by prelude »
Stance will make her dance but the lude will make her nude ;)

+Zach

• The Original
  • Co owner
    • View Profile
Re: Prelude | IN-GAME MODERATOR APPLICATION 08\09\2014
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 10:57:36 PM »
I like what you are doing with the youtube channel, keep it up! :)

prelude

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 07:27:36 PM »
Thanks zach ... I'm working on a new video... but I'm trying to get subs first! I'm having a hard time atm because all my cool clips are on my desktop 2 hours away. I'm still hoping someone would send me some clips.. maybe make some contests and giveaway's. ;)  (4 hours later) contest made, giveaways made, hopefully subs to come. (also downloaded my video editer and recording device) Here comes more vids :D
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 11:47:36 PM by prelude »
Stance will make her dance but the lude will make her nude ;)

vexenn

• Forum Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 03:13:27 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827