8535 Posts in 1969 Topics - by 1340 Members - Latest Member: smile143

Author Topic: Necro Xv's Forum Staff Application  (Read 1057 times)

necro xv

• Donator
  • GSOD
    • View Profile
Necro Xv's Forum Staff Application
« on: August 09, 2014, 05:20:11 AM »
Tell us about yourself:  My name is Nate or Necro Xv. I'm 20 and I live in the U.S. I smoke a lot of ganja. I'm a pretty laid back and easy going person.
List the following - how many posts you have on the forums, how many times you've been punished, how long you've been a member of the forums:  I currently have 55 posts. I have never been punished. I've been a member of the forums for a year on September 3rd.
Why you are applying for this position:  I check the forums quite a bit to see what's going on. It would give me a little extra something to do in my spare time.
Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position:  I'm knowledgeable of the RS game and this game in particular. I'm glad to help anyone that needs it.
What makes you unique:  I offer help at times not a lot of other players are available. I've been playing RS and servers for about 8 years so I know my shit.
Name a couple things you could do to improve these forums:  I think the forums are quite well the way they are. Maybe a few minor tweaks here and there but nothing drastic.
List all of your experience (don't include other server names):  Just a member of the game for so long. Grown folk knowledge.
Name your goals for the GoF Forums:  Just to provide help where it is needed and make GoF a more enjoyable experience.
List the contributions you've made to the forums:  Plenty of helpful posts.
Add anything that you think is necessary:  GSOD
T.G.O.D.
GooN
Guap
Ganja

Pking Galore

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Necro Xv's Forum Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 02:39:36 AM »
Best of luck , Necro!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827