59847 Posts in 2115 Topics - by 1485 Members - Latest Member: Rhoger

Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Neofly's Application for In-Game Moderator  (Read 2316 times)

Neofly

• View Profile
[ACCEPTED]Neofly's Application for In-Game Moderator
« on: August 06, 2014, 01:12:13 AM »
Tell us about yourself: Hey, my name is Jacob or Jake, either is fine with me, and I'm currently 18 years old.  I've been playing Runescape since I've been 8 years old when my uncle showed me this game.  ( he is only 45 days older than me  :-\ )  Which would be about 12 years now or since 2002 for those people who didn't want to do any math.  I took a break once EOC came out until my neighbor down the street showed me the wonderful world of RSPS'.  Since then I've been looking for some great servers to play and I've run across very few great ones that have since been closed by Jagex or have just shut down in general but I think I have finally found my home.
List the following - how many hours you've played in-game, how many times you've been punished, how long you've been a member on the server:  I usually play at least 4-5 hours a day but I've been known not to have a life and put over 14 hours on some days.  It all depends on how much of a life I don't feel like having but it has never been under 4 hours a day.  I have never been punished on this server.  I was a member about a year ago for a good 4 or 5 months but I took a break once Old School Runescape came out and I decided to go play it for a while but now I'm back!
Why you are applying for this position:  I am applying for In-game moderator because I feel like there is a lack of staff whether they are just inactive or have quit, either way, I feel like it is extremely lacking.  I just want to do my best to insure that the rules will be followed and that every player is treated with respect.
Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position:  I think I would be a good candidate for this position because I have had quite a bit of practice at being members of staff throughout many servers along with running my own server for a while. 
What makes you unique:  I am unique because I like to be a fun and enjoyable person when times are appropriate to do so but when the time comes for me to be serious you will find nothing but the most straightforward person.
Name a few situations, and how you'd handle them:

Flaming/Raging towards another player:  First I would politely ask both/any members of the argument to stop and find something else to either do or talk about.  If the actions would persist, I would then focus my attention on the obvious aggressors of the situation.  Finally, I would give them two options, to either stop the arguments/flaming, or to be muted for at least 24 hours starting on their first offense.  The punishment getting increasingly more intense for every reoccurring offense.
List all of your experience (don't include other server names):  I have been an owner, co-owner, admin, moderator, helper, and a player in many servers.
Name your goals for GoF:  First is to go for comp, then, to acquire all the armour/gear sets, to get all the minigame items, and finally to get all of the skill armour sets.

ShadowRider

• View Profile
Re: Neofly's Application for In-Game Moderator
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 01:28:24 AM »
Great application man, this server is lacking in in game staff's. I say it would be great for a couple new admins and a moderator or two.

Keep up the good work man.

Asra The II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 02:46:48 AM »
It looks like a Great application! We do need more staffs on here, regardless. I do wish you do get it, and best of luck for getting it! ;D

-Bret
You will never know until you lose it.

Darth

• Ingame Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 09:09:52 AM »
Good luck on this position can wait to see if anyone will get staff.

slim

• Beast
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • GoF-rs
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 09:19:24 AM »
Darth and neofly next two mods to replace bunny.

Darth

• Ingame Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 01:42:50 PM »
Thanks slim  :)

Neofly

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 02:05:27 PM »

Thanks  ;D

prelude

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 05:24:44 PM »
Good job to you both.
Stance will make her dance but the lude will make her nude ;)

vexenn

• Forum Master
    • View Profile
Re: [ACCEPTED]Neofly's Application for In-Game Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2019, 09:06:24 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827