11060 Posts in 1980 Topics - by 1368 Members - Latest Member: petecowel143

Author Topic: Lslsi (In-Game Admin App)(Or Mod) 3/10/14  (Read 1332 times)

hihihi

• View Profile
Lslsi (In-Game Admin App)(Or Mod) 3/10/14
« on: March 11, 2014, 03:30:46 AM »
I have Played Over 200 Hours of Gof-rs, i hav played 21 days, and 5 hours.

I do NOT hav 25 posts on fourms but i do look at fourms for many things such as guides. I will try to be more active on fourms.

I do have some experience with RSPS, i had my own server, but not anymore, I do help with servers alot, bugs, Dragonkk, and things like that. I have help this server with finding out a Dupe and the person that was duping.

I have not had any offenses, atleast none i know of.

I am applying for this because i fell like i have helped people alot on server, and i fell like there is never any mod, admin, co-owner, or
owner, ever on. I am active alot and i think there should always be a staff online.

If something like a dupe was found i would handle this ina serious way but i would not threaten to ban, jail, or mute the player at first. If i found out that, that the person was duping i would ban but first contact another mod, admin, owner, or co-owner, Just to be sure about the situation.

I have had some experience with rsps, i have had one of my own but then could not keep it because i have not had enough money in my house, (mom has no job right now). I am a mod on another server, and a helper on another.

One thing i want to do for Gof-rs is get more players online, advertise, vote more, and get players to vote more often.

I think for voting there should be more things you can get from voting becuase if you dont have more things ppl want to get then they wont vote to get that item.

I do love this server and i know slim is busy but i think he need to be more active im not try to be like mean just saying i dont think he is ever on. (The server). I am alot Most getting Comp and im happy.

About me:

My Name is Simon

Im 15

I live in Florida

I have 3 Brothers (Grant,Chad, Dustin)

I have 2 sisters (kat, Taylor)

It has been hard for me because im adopted and i dont live with any of my brother except Grant. Also there is very little money in my family, my mom has no job. And my bro is in collage, in New York.

I played basketball, and im trying to get into doing youtube but i have no money im trying to work for it.

And one thing i always think of is when lofe gives u lemons u make Orange Juice. :)
This means dont be like other be yourself.

Thank You, Simon (Lslsi)
Thank You for Reading My app.      :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 03:41:15 AM by hihihi »

Jordan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Lslsi (In-Game Admin App)(Or Mod) 3/10/14
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 07:42:03 PM »
Nice app, but I think you should have some more playing time first :(

Jk :p, but still a nice app and I definitely think you would be a very good mod!
In-game administrator: J

+Zach

• The Original
  • Co owner
    • View Profile
Re: Lslsi (In-Game Admin App)(Or Mod) 3/10/14
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 05:23:21 PM »
You aren't too active

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827