8535 Posts in 1969 Topics - by 1340 Members - Latest Member: smile143

Author Topic: Sammy Muted  (Read 1338 times)

Sammy

• View Profile
Sammy Muted
« on: February 09, 2014, 02:36:22 AM »
So I'm Sammy. I am EXTREMELY PISSED off protank muted me for what he said was 5 minutes and he said that at 22:31 wherever he lives and now its 9:36 PM where I live (Florida).
I originally got muted for lying to protank about me talking shit to omby, what happened was he was being a jit and a hypocrite and I called him a "faggot" and he also called me a "faggot" so we started to talk shit to each other on yell and pro got involved, told us to go into "help" cc and he asked what happened. I told him that I didn't call omby a faggot and I later told him that I did and he said he was going to mute me for 5 minutes and he never did and its 9:36 PM and I'm furious.

protank019

• View Profile
Re: Sammy Muted
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 01:18:23 PM »
im soo sorry sammy, it slipped my mind but i unmuteted you as soon as i got back on this morning for me and im sorry about you getting "pissed" ill give you some stuff for this accident, I apologies deeply. :'( :-\

+Zach

• The Original
  • Co owner
    • View Profile
Re: Sammy Muted
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 02:54:49 PM »
I unmuted already

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827