52737 Posts in 2114 Topics - by 1485 Members - Latest Member: Rhoger

Author Topic: (Cannonmaster) | In-Game Moderator Application | 4/2/14 [ACCEPTED]  (Read 4395 times)

Jordan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Tell us about yourself: My name is Jordan Donald. I'm 15 and live in Scotland, the UK. I am currently in to 4th year(I think that's year 10 or 11 for English people, not entirely sure though).

List the following - how many hours you've played in-game, how many times you've been punished, how long you've been a member on the server: I've played 18 days and 14 hours on the server. I haven't been punished and i've been a member of this server for around 8 months.

Why you are applying for this position: I am applying for this position as alot of the time I am on, there are no other staff members on, and I could help to stop any rule breakers during this time.

Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position: I think I would be good for this position as I have experience being staff, and I am mature enough to be able to deal with most situations if not all.

What makes you unique: I am from the UK so I can be online when sometimes no other staff are since most are from the US or a different timezone. I'm also quite knowledgeable about the server and can help with most problems, wether it needs moderator permissions or not. Also, I've played longer than anyone else right now apart from Zach, so it shows I am loyal to the server.

Name a few situations, and how you'd handle them: Spammer: Warn him to stop. If he continues, mute him. Scammer: Find proof first that he has scammed. If no proof then leave it. If there is proof, then tell the guy to give back the item(s). If he doesn't then tempban him. Advertiser: Ban instantly. (Unless it's a hacked account).

List all of your experience (don't include other server names): I've been moderator on slim's old server, and I was admin on one of the old player's servers after it shutdown. I've been moderator on one other server and admin on 2 others.

Name your goals for GoF: To become well known, liked and trusted within the community.

Add anything that you think is necessary: Although I am only 15(Soon to be 16 though), I believe I am quite mature when it comes to staff duties, although it may not show when I'm with friends sometimes, haha.

Thanks for reading this. I am 100% NOT expecting to be even considered at the moment since there are already many staff members, but i guess there is no harm in posting this right now.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 09:08:24 PM by cannonmaster »
In-game administrator: J

+Zach

• The Original
  • Co owner
    • View Profile
Re: (Cannonmaster) | In-Game Moderator Application | 4/2/14
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 10:50:54 PM »
Great app cannon you are one of the most loyal people IV met. :)

Anal Rebuild

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Nope.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 07:37:56 AM »
I agree with Zach; Jordan has been here from the start, and is very loyal and knowledgeable.
Great application overall, great person overall.

Thanks for reading this. I am 100% NOT expecting to be even considered at the moment since there are already many staff members, but i guess there is no harm in posting this right now.
Even if there are so many staff members, your application is a great one and long-awaited. Don't be discouraged.

bunny

• Donator
  • Bisexual n.n <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 01:01:02 PM »
Very nice application jordan! very helpful player, Played from the start!

Good luck! you got my vote! ;)

Touching a Girl without her consent doesn't make you a man... It makes you a COWARD. <3 :-*

Jordan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 05:29:41 PM »
Thanks so much for the support guys! :)

SnorlaxM8

• SnorlaxM8 - Here to Help!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 05:56:31 PM »
Nice! Sound like a great guy! hope to speak soon :D Thanks for the help on my app!
SnorlaxM8 - Here to Help!

protank019

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 07:24:15 PM »
good app, known you for a while, you seem fun to talk to and im also in uk lol and im usually always on xD just recently ive been really ill :\ never the less this was a great app, i like it
you got my vote :D have fun

Jordan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 09:07:47 PM »
Thanks Snorlax and protank, and yeah, I just copy/pasted most of this from my other app so I guess some of the stuff I didn't change would be outdated :P

LOGIC

• Play the game, and remember that it is, a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 12:00:50 AM »
Great app man, hope you get or got the spot, haven't been on due to broken charger.. Hope to see you in game soon!
Think Logically or don't think at all.

bryan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 03:28:34 AM »
hooah to that i believe cannon would be a good addition. keep up the good work

+Zach

• The Original
  • Co owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2014, 10:23:48 AM »
Mod isn't just an achievement, it's kind of a job too. You afk more then you play which is why you wont get it. Sorry cannon :(

Jordan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 10:47:02 AM »
Yeah I know, when I posted this I was barely AFK but I started playing different games so I've been playing this alot less.

protank019

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2014, 05:58:58 PM »
well im sorry cannon

+Zach

• The Original
  • Co owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2014, 08:57:03 PM »
Yeah I noticed you were really active which is why I considered it ;)

Jordan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: (Cannonmaster) | In-Game Moderator Application | 4/2/14 [ACCEPTED]
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 10:07:06 PM »
Wait woah what, was just looking around. When was this accepted xD

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827