13806 Posts in 2039 Topics - by 1426 Members - Latest Member: ameliawarner8U88

Author Topic: Logic Ingame Moderator Application{ACCEPTED]  (Read 4503 times)

LOGIC

• Play the game, and remember that it is, a game.
    • View Profile
Logic Ingame Moderator Application{ACCEPTED]
« on: January 24, 2014, 08:25:07 PM »
Tell us about yourself: My names Nathan, I've been playing GoF for awhile now.. I'm 18 years old, i love the outdoors, my hobbies are football, skating, basketball, and well playing video games such as RsPs's.
How many hours you've played in-game: 7 days, 5 hours, 21 minutes.
How many times you've been punished: Muted once because i wanted the other person muted and it was only fair so i accepted that.
How long you've been a member on the server:2-3 Months
Why you are applying for this position: Because i feel i can help the community as i already do, i also love the server and want to help improve it by helping everyone and making there experience the best it can be.
Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position: I have been in many staff positions so i know how to do the job right, i'm well known on the server, and have no complaints from anyone that i know of, I love to help and am almost maxed so i can devote all my time on the server to helping people, i almost already do that but i also skill and enjoy the server as everyone should, i also know the server like the back of my hand so that helps a lot also, if someone has a question i can answer it directly like a staff member should beable to.
What makes you unique: I've been around for awhile now, so i know the server as i said. I love to help, and don't see it as a hassle, i actually enjoy it, i also have the time to play many hours throughout the day and night so that i can be online and available to help all day.
Name a few situations, and how you'd handle them: Someone Farming Points: I'd give them a warning, and tell them why that is not allowed while taking any items achieved from farming and emptying them, if they're caught doing it again i would have to jail them for 24 hours, if caught again i'd temp. ban them until i talked to a higher staff member about the situation. Someone Spamming: I'd mute them immediately + Jail and talk to them about how that's not okay on GoF and that it could lead to a perm. mute or even ban. I'd then unmute them, if they continued it'd become a perm. mute until i spoke to a higher staff member about the situation.
List all of your experience (don't include other server names): I have been an Owner on 3 servers, Administrator on 5 servers, and i've been Moderator many of times and never let the owners down, I always help if not staff because it's what i like to do so players enjoy the server even more.
Name your goals for GoF: My goals are to help all players in need of help, to welcome all new comers into the community, and show that GoF is a loving RsPs, I also have the goal of getting more players to join and show that the server is one of the best, i hope to help players have the fullest experience while playing GoF, and my main goal is to have people people join and want to stay without question.
Add anything that you think is necessary: I hope you consider me as moderator, i know my last application was denied due to lack of experience, but i am very experienced in this server now and have been around for a little bit now, i know the server very well also and would love to be Moderator, i know i would not disappoint if you could give me this opportunity.
                                                                                                                            Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                       Ingame Helper, Logic(Nathan) 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 05:28:59 AM by LOGIC »
Think Logically or don't think at all.

XvBrandonFTW

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Logic Ingame Moderator Application
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 08:35:45 PM »
I think Nathan would be a great addition an if there is any spots open he should seriously be took into consideration. Nathan is very helpful an is on more then some of the mods we have right now. He has a vast knowlege of the game wich always helps when choosing staff.

LOGIC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 08:38:51 PM »
Well thanks Brandon, appreciate it, glad you feel that way, and i really do hope they consider me :) cya ingame!

hattc1996

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 08:44:59 PM »
I think it would be a great idea to make logic a moderator. he is great with new players, polite to everybody (even when they are not polite to him) and more importantly has huge knowledge of this server. he has been great to play with on the server and I think it would be a very good thing for this server to have a great moderator like he would be.

LOGIC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 08:47:36 PM »
Thanks for the reply Hattc, I appreciate it, and also am glad you feel that way, i love to help, and i'm glad it's appreciated on the server, i'll see you ingame!

eddies fan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 09:54:58 PM »
For the time i've been back on the server, I've seen logic/Nathan do nothing but help others, i'd recommend him for the spot, he's very helpful and nice/respectful to everyone.He knows more then some mods..Which that's perfect for him to become a mod,a mod SHOULD know alot about the server even prices.That way a new player/active player can get the help they need!

LOGIC4MOD!

Jacs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 09:56:58 PM »
I think logic would be a great mod, he is one of the only person who actually helped me out in the game and is also very good with new players..having him as a mod seems like a logical thing to do.

LOGIC

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 09:58:47 PM »
Appreciate it guys! I'm glad everyone feels this way! hope i get the position! hope to see everyone ingame!

Panthur

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 09:59:53 PM »
I think Logic would make an excellent moderator, he has helped me out many times as well as many others. Logic is always online when I get on. Any time I have a question or need assistance I just ask him and he is always happy to help. I've never seen anyone say anything bad about Logic nor have I ever seen him complain about anything. He is a very positive and helpful person, Logic should definitely be considered as a mod!

LOGIC

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 10:01:47 PM »
Thanks Panthur, appreciate it greatly! Thanks for everyones input! Feelin the love haha!

psg551

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2014, 11:35:21 PM »
Great player here, I think he deserves it. If you do get it, don't be like the bad mods. I'm just reminding you because I've seen a lot of asshole moderators and that, I despise. So yeah, I say you deserve it and don't stop helping players as much as you can ;)

LOGIC

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2014, 11:36:58 PM »
Haha thanks, and i'm not an asshole so i won't be if i get to be moderator, and i will make sure not to! Thanks for your input! Appreciate it! cya ingame!

psg551

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2014, 11:38:43 PM »
I'll be the first person calling you a dick if you become a bitch, i can tell you that xD

LOGIC

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2014, 11:43:49 PM »
Never that, i'm just here to help! you know me! haha, i haven't gotten moderator so let's not jump to conclusions either! but i really hope i do :)

+Zach

• The Original
  • Co owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2014, 03:09:56 AM »
IV noticed you helping lots of people logic but that isn't the only responsibility of being a mod. You should be more active aswell.

Also, you haven't been with gof for 7-8 months.. its been 2-3 months
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 03:13:12 AM by +Zach »

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827