4427 Posts in 1932 Topics - by 1274 Members - Latest Member: Pantofle

Author Topic: appealing a ban  (Read 1882 times)

cvr007

• Donator
    • View Profile
appealing a ban
« on: January 20, 2014, 06:21:40 PM »
I was banned for farming points even though i didnt. i dont even have the stuff tht i got because i lost it. i have also donated to the server. i also never received a warning or anything. the person i did it with did no get banned like i did. a mod (queengalaxy) told my friend how to get the points faster so we did it. and now im banned for it.

slim

• Beast
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • GoF-rs
Re: appealing a ban
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 11:54:07 PM »
How did you farm points?

cvr007

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 12:28:45 AM »
i didnt farm them. me and hattc1996 prestiged hp and def to 1 and then killed each other for faster kills to get points in the Colosseum boxing thing. Mod queengalaxy showed hattc1996 how to do it and said it was ok.

psg551

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 12:56:16 AM »
I know the whole part of the story. Queen showed hattc how to farm points the easy way, then hattc thought doing it was fine because queen said it was. So seeing it that way, he told Cvr. They continued getting points until they inadvertently made the rainbow equipments common. Here's a screenshot taken by ashe after asking queen why he/she did it. I personally don't think they should be punished because they thought that farming points the way they was told wasn't illegal.

LOGIC

• Play the game, and remember that it is, a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 09:49:49 PM »
QueenGalaxy is a long time player, and a good friend of mine, i dont agree with the fact that, that exploit was shown, but i'm sure QueenGalaxy didn't mean for this to happen, i'd just leave it all alone, and make this as an example, that anyone after this will be banned for using this exploit. Just putting my opinion in on this.. Thank you.
                                                                                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                      Ingame Helper, Logic
Think Logically or don't think at all.

psg551

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 12:28:53 AM »
Of course, its just an unfair method people discovered. I'd say it should just be "patched", not getting people who got inducted to this first to be banned

+Zach

• The Original
  • Co owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 12:59:45 PM »
90% of the time if you feel like something is wrong, it usually is. You also lied about your donation so don't use that to try and save yourself.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827