59902 Posts in 2115 Topics - by 1485 Members - Latest Member: Rhoger

Author Topic: (Valery) | In-Game Helper Application | (12/3/2013)[ACCEPTED]  (Read 1844 times)

valery

• View Profile
(Valery) | In-Game Helper Application | (12/3/2013)[ACCEPTED]
« on: December 04, 2013, 12:57:17 AM »
Tell us about yourself:
My name is Skylor, i am 20 years old, nearly 21. i enjoy spending my free time on runescape private servers, when i find a server i like it is the only server i play. Most of the current players know who i am, i am a very helpful person and nice, and some times i joke around. i am very friendly, i like to listen to music while i play and watch anime or a nice movie, but still pay attention when i am not afking.

List the following - how many hours you've played in-game, how many times you've been punished, how long you've been a member on the server:

Instead of just rounding up hours lost from rollbacks and such. I have waited till i have been a memeber for over a month and my days played hit 10. so i can say i have 240 hours in game.
i have never been punished.

Why you are applying for this position:
There is a lack of in game helpers for new players to ask for help, and i already answer most people's questions regarding the server. so it would make it easier to be in game helper to so people know they can ask me if they need help with a matter.

Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position:
Because i am a well known and respected member on server, people already ask me for help, and I am glad to tell them what they need to know.
What makes you unique:
The fact that i know the prices for quite a lot of items, i know a lot of things to help people with skilling, or bossing, or putting together gear to get better stats. i know who to refer people with serious problems to, but i can help them resolve small issues.

Name a few situations, and how you'd handle them:
I see someone who wants to dice, but fears being scammed, i tell them to simply not dice or find someone that the host and the player agree on to oversee the rolling in clanchat. so there is no disputes on the matter, and to dice with people he has seen dicing plenty.
Someone claims they lost items on rollback, i will refer them to send slim a message telling what they lost and the cirrumstances they lost it under.
someone claims they have been scammed, i tell them to find someone who was on during the scamming who was witness to it, and/or provide proof, and take it to a Moderator+ ranked member such as Alex or Brandon or Zach or Slim, so they can look into the matter.
i see someone spamming another server, i tell someone who can handle it their in game name. so they can take care of the situation.

List all of your experience (don't include other server names):
I have never been more than a player on any server, also never tried to go for a helper/staff spot, i just enjoy helping other players with their questions and problems, so they can enjoy the server and not get mad at the server because they can't figure out somethig.

Name your goals for GoF:
My goals are for me to be able to help players better. and help keep players on the server, so the server can grow, and they can see why the server has some very loyal players.

Add anything that you think is necessary:
I think it would be helpful for the server to have an active In game helper or 2, so when a new player joins they see there is someone on who can help them get the information they need to play GoF to it's fullest and enjoy the server and help it to grow by liking it and staying around for a long while so more people will join and see players on and stay for more than a day or 2 because they see someone who can help them with their questions involving the server.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:55:52 PM by valery »

LOGIC

• Play the game, and remember that it is, a game.
    • View Profile
Re: (Valery) | In-Game Helper Application | (12/3/2013)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 01:01:51 AM »
Nicely written, and im not going to lie.. you've helped me out quiet a bit, i now know the server well enough to help others also, thanks to Valery, she is very helpful, id recommend, but who am i to say, i'm just saying im all for it!
Think Logically or don't think at all.

bryan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 02:41:54 AM »
okay, my personal opinion is.... good looking app you just need to meet a few more of the requirements such as topic posts via forums. im not sure if you have contributed many ideas to the server but all in all valery has a good shot. i agree with her 100% about we needing more active staff/helpers. but unfortunately its been my experience that ive had 2 difference applications in for a long time now and i havent heard anything. personally i believe valery should (along with myself) atleast have a chance at server helper. ive noticed we dont have any that are active and we have like 1 commonly active mod, maybe an admin randomly. i honestly think our staff needs to be more active and willing to make time for the greater good. valery should receive this position.

+Zach

• The Original
  • Co owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 07:42:54 PM »
Well said Bryan. I agree we need more active helpers but, valery would you be actively helping new players? Or just afking

vexenn

• Forum Master
    • View Profile
Re: (Valery) | In-Game Helper Application | (12/3/2013)[ACCEPTED]
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2019, 01:14:31 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827