11814 Posts in 1994 Topics - by 1393 Members - Latest Member: alexpaul86

Author Topic: Dolby Axon, amazing chatting system  (Read 3580 times)

Athanasius

• View Profile
Dolby Axon, amazing chatting system
« on: October 18, 2013, 05:05:45 AM »
So here's a program that'll keep your computer safe from ip-tracers, unlike skype and it takes up much less space than skype does: https://axon.dolby.com/

A semi-recent post about Axon vs. Skpye: http://xmesa.wordpress.com/2013/09/20/dolby-axon-vs-skype/

I personally highly suggest using this program and I myself have been trying to recruit my skype friends to do the same and have been slowly converting to it, myself.

XvBrandonFTW

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Dolby Axon, amazing chatting system
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 05:07:22 AM »
Alot people always ask for my skype an from reserch they can only get ip if you accept a call so msg on there is safe so if any one wants my user name on it pm me in game

Anal Rebuild

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Nope.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 05:10:30 AM »
There's a way to block others from viewing your Skype IP from Skype Resolvers; I use it myself.

Although the amount of RAM the other program uses is much better; I'll have to look into this.

Alot people always ask for my skype an from reserch they can only get ip if you accept a call so msg on there is safe so if any one wants my user name on it pm me in game

And Brandon, they don't need to have you accept the call to see your IP. They only need your Skype ID and you to be online to be able to grab your IP.

XvBrandonFTW

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 05:15:01 AM »
anal i ment with the dolby messaging system they can get ip with voice chat, but text chat is safe

Anal Rebuild

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Nope.
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 05:36:50 AM »
anal i ment with the dolby messaging system they can get ip with voice chat, but text chat is safe
Ah, then yes, only adding someone as a contact and then accepting their call will give them your IP (considering they are intelligent enough to do so).
But overall much safer if you don't know how to hide your IP on Skype.

XvBrandonFTW

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 05:53:32 AM »
i dont other then using skype on my cell instead of computer lol

Robby

• Need help!? Feel free to PM me in game any time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 10:09:15 AM »
So here's a program that'll keep your computer safe from ip-tracers, unlike skype and it takes up much less space than skype does: https://axon.dolby.com/

A semi-recent post about Axon vs. Skpye: http://xmesa.wordpress.com/2013/09/20/dolby-axon-vs-skype/

I personally highly suggest using this program and I myself have been trying to recruit my skype friends to do the same and have been slowly converting to it, myself.
Thanks for suggesting this, Athanasius! I will definitely have to look into it, and judge it for myself!

Athanasius

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 11:42:39 PM »
I'm glad this has gotten so much positive feedback and hope others will enjoy as do I.

v i r t u s

• Donator
  • hello guy's and girls c:
    • View Profile
    • gof
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 12:45:43 AM »
not just this way but there is plenty of other way's you can go to... www.skypeip2.com or search on google and resolveme and find the skype name u want to find there ip adress and just search there name on skypeip2 and there ya go ur ip show's up to anyone who searches your ip adress

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827