8535 Posts in 1969 Topics - by 1340 Members - Latest Member: smile143

Author Topic: Yellowdragons mod app. 9/17/2013  (Read 1485 times)

yellowdragon

• Donator
  • Ingame Moderator
    • View Profile
Yellowdragons mod app. 9/17/2013
« on: September 18, 2013, 04:15:34 AM »
Tell us about yourself: Hi! My names Sumner and Im 18 and I live in WI. Im usually on from 5pm to 11pm central time.

List the following - how many hours you've played in-game, how many times you've been punished, how long you've been a member on the server: Currently im only at 60 hours but ive been playing for about a month and a half and ive been a super donator since day 1. I know the limit is 200 but I left for acouple weeks because I was scammed during a dice dual but i am now back on and playing. Plus I have never been in trouble.

Why you are applying for this position: I feel as if we need more staff members on. When new players join they ask a lot of questions and most of them cant be answered due to the lack of staff and veteran players.

Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position: I think im a good prospect for a mod position because when ever im asked a question i always answer it to my best ability (about 97% accurate answers). Im a trusted player and dicer so everyone knows me.

What makes you unique: I love to joke around and have fun.

Name a few situations, and how you'd handle them: Well considering the amount of situations that could happen i would have to pick one. So say theres a spammer at home. I would ask for the player to stop and if the player continued to spam i would have to do my responsibilities as a mod. I dont know what all of my powers would be but he would for sure be muted and jailed.

Name your goals for GoF: Ummm my goals for GoF is to make this a helpful and fun environment for everyone.

Add anything that you think is necessary: I know the big thing about this is 200 hours but ive been a mod before on 2 previous servers so i know and understand the responsibilities of the job. Thanks and i hope you take this application into consideration!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 04:20:37 AM by yellowdragon »

bunny

• Donator
  • Bisexual n.n <3
    • View Profile
Re: Yellowdragons mod app. 9/17/2013
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 04:37:53 AM »
good luck!! :)

Touching a Girl without her consent doesn't make you a man... It makes you a COWARD. <3 :-*

yellowdragon

• Donator
  • Ingame Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 12:10:58 PM »
thanks bunny!!  :D

XvBrandonFTW

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 11:17:27 PM »
good luck man, there is some stiff competition but you seem to be behind this server since day one so i hope slim does take that into consideration. An if you do get it you would make a great one i believe.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 11:21:42 PM by XvBrandonFTW »

bryan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 01:32:18 AM »
good app, nice to see some nice competition. you only lack a few things, post count and game time. but other than that pretty solid. and good luck out there.

yellowdragon

• Donator
  • Ingame Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 01:37:44 AM »
thanks man!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827