9100 Posts in 1970 Topics - by 1353 Members - Latest Member: lanaroady

Author Topic: Can't get the client to work.  (Read 1800 times)

Ziggy

• View Profile
Can't get the client to work.
« on: September 02, 2013, 08:22:29 PM »
Hey to whom is reading this!

Well, ive tried to play this game and i succeeded, it's a nice game etc.

But for some reason out of the blue my client stopped working. whenever i try to run it it just says something like can't find the java file.
I can't post a SS of it either since it is in Dutch (my native language) and 9/10 of you here probably won't understand it.. so can somebody tell me how to properly delete and re-install the gof rs 7 client?...

Thanks in advance!!

Jordan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Can't get the client to work.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 08:45:01 PM »
Go to your c drive (my computer -> c drive) and delete any folders that start with Gofrsv. Once you've done that just open the client and select update and it will download and install it for you.
In-game administrator: J

Ziggy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 09:20:28 PM »
Go to your c drive (my computer -> c drive) and delete any folders that start with Gofrsv. Once you've done that just open the client and select update and it will download and install it for you.

i tried this.. i get the same ''error'' sadly...

:'(

Ziggy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 09:24:56 PM »
This is an error i get when i try to run it on windows7 version, if i try Run or Run 64version it gives the same thing without the english text.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827