3899 Posts in 1433 Topics - by 1208 Members - Latest Member: DarrelPri

Author Topic: Cya Everyone.  (Read 996 times)

Sondag7

• Donator
    • View Profile
Cya Everyone.
« on: August 30, 2013, 10:56:14 AM »
I hate to say this but I am leaving GoF. I will no longer be able to play anymore. And I am giving away all of my stuff. There are some people I want to mention that have helped me. Or made my time playing this server better.

Bella(Bellaaaax): My first friend on this server. Helped me with skilling and made my time playing this very fun. I tried to beat you to completetionist but it never happened. The way it sounds you haven't been on for awhile? I hope you see this. I'll miss talking to you.

94 Kg/Zach: Helped a lot and we kept each other company while skilling. Once again...I still hate you for dragging me into that game of ::zombies that you went afk in and it took over 3 hours that I can never get back. He taught me easier ways of skilling. Which can no longer be done for some sadly.

Cannonmaster: You were the one that helped me start off. I thought you were so rich and probably one of the popular people on the server. Now I know you as a big noob. ;D But thanks for helping me start the server. And your welcome for the primal.

Genja: Your such a noob. It was always fun hanging out with you when playing. And Congrats again on helper rank.

Avengor:...Good times(boring) sitting in your castle while you got 99 mining(nolife) ;) You made the game fun as well.

Anal Rebuild: We hung out a few times ingame. And the few times were fun and made it less boring.

If I have forgotten anyone be sure to yell at me in a reply and I'll make sure to answer your yelling. This server was fun playing. I hope it goes far Slim. Don't let it die guys. Make it #1 on all server sites. I wish I could keep playing. Who knows maybe in the future I'll be back. Hopefully all of my friends will still be here too.

XvBrandonFTW

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Cya Everyone.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 11:54:47 AM »
Well its sad to see you go the couple times i meet you in game you seem awesome an im constantly looking at your price guide thank you so much for that

Genja

• Ingame Helper
  • Hi im Genja. ;3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 02:33:09 PM »
See you sondag, going to miss ya ;).

If you have a skype and you want to add me, my skype name is kevin.ciecielski

bunny

• Donator
  • Bisexual n.n <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 04:48:01 PM »
cyaaa :c

Touching a Girl without her consent doesn't make you a man... It makes you a COWARD. <3 :-*

Genja

• Ingame Helper
  • Hi im Genja. ;3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 07:53:03 PM »
Wait !, You still have my fudging primal pickaxe! lmao xD

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827