13799 Posts in 2032 Topics - by 1424 Members - Latest Member: testoireland

Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Brandon's Mod Application  (Read 7307 times)

XvBrandonFTW

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
[ACCEPTED] Brandon's Mod Application
« on: August 21, 2013, 10:33:35 PM »
Tell us about yourself: My name is Brandon Rodriguez, Im 24 an I live in California so im on pacific standard time

List the following - how many hours you've played in-game, how many times you've been punished, how long you've been a member on the server: Ive played over 223 hours in game, and ive been around for a month an a week.

Why you are applying for this position: Im applying for moderator because I already help people in game when ever I can so I dont really care for helper rank. an there seems to be spammers an hackers on when theres no one around an im on 8 plus hours a day usually unless i have plans then i at leas do the 4 hours.

Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position: I always try to be helpful in game and ive been a moderator/admin/head admin on another rsps, ive also been a coder and owner of another type of game thats online. Another reason id be great for this is because I have 5 years experience in working in customer service so I know how to treat people an engage them to wanna stay
What makes you unique: I think im unique just cause my attitude with everyone alot of people seem to like me. Another unique thing is when I get into a online game I get strangely dedicated to it I tell friends try to convince friends who dont like runescape to try to play cause its diffrent, as well as i love to support the game.

Name a few situations, and how you'd handle them: We had a hacker on my previous server that was not able to be banned by me so i keep the person in conversation an engaged to make sure they were not messing the game up and was waiting for a owner to come to take care of the situation. The person actually ended up liking me and just left on the on occurred saying there dont wanna mess up the server I was on anymore.

List all of your experience (don't include other server names): Rsps experiance Mod/Admin/Head Admin other online games again ive been owner and a co owner an a coder but haven't tried java coding yet

Name your goals for GoF: My main goals right now are to have Fun an try to make the game grow in game goals are to get the skill master armors they are awsome.

Add anything that you think is necessary: I'd like to thank any one who reads this for taking the time to read it as well to slim or any owners or mod that read this for reading an possibly considering it. If any one here has any questions for me defiantly ask me.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:49:59 PM by XvBrandonFTW »

bunny

• Donator
  • Bisexual n.n <3
    • View Profile
Re: Brandon's Mod Application
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 10:37:54 PM »
I think its better for yourself to give a little more information on every question but i support! You deserve it!

kaylee.

Touching a Girl without her consent doesn't make you a man... It makes you a COWARD. <3 :-*

tevo14

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 11:10:28 PM »
You would do great at being a mod in gof-rs i always see you helping out with problems and new players and you always find the best way to make everyone happy.

Kyng RemiX

• Owner of The Kyngs of War
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 02:18:54 AM »
Best of luck Brandon.

Sorry bout' earlier, my computer keeps crashing.

Fuck Society ! Be your self of GTFO!

av3nged7x

• Hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 02:40:56 AM »
This guy..OMG this guy.. Should definitely deserve this :)

Anal Rebuild

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Nope.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 03:15:03 AM »
Definitely has my support, a great player. Dedicated and on all the time, loves to help.

Genja

• Ingame Helper
  • Hi im Genja. ;3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 09:23:01 PM »
You have my support, I think you deserve this position, and im sure alot others also do :D.

Jordan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 02:09:43 AM »
Probably would be my choice for mod right now. Good luck!
In-game administrator: J

chrisoxlong

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 05:05:34 AM »
No one knows more about this server than this guy here : )

XvBrandonFTW

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 05:11:35 AM »
thanks kaylee, tevo, kyng, jared, anal, kevin, cannonmaster and chris all of your support is really appreciated. Chris I dont think i know everything or the most but if there is somthing I don't know i defiantly try to find out. I really like this server and defiantly try helping people an remind any one I can of the rules when ever I see one being broke. I hope some promotions are given out soon an thanks again so much guys/gals.

Anal Rebuild

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Nope.
Re: [ACCEPTED] Brandon's Mod Application
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 04:18:37 AM »
XvBrandonFTW was promoted to Administrator.

Zach

Re: [ACCEPTED] Brandon's Mod Application
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2013, 04:53:38 AM »
straight to admin, eh?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827