13806 Posts in 2039 Topics - by 1427 Members - Latest Member: techvaultsolutions

Poll

Should Bunny be a in-game helper?

yes!
no!
Don't know!

Author Topic: bunny | in-game helper / mod Application | August 14th 2013  (Read 5901 times)

bunny

• Donator
  • Bisexual n.n <3
    • View Profile
bunny | in-game helper / mod Application | August 14th 2013
« on: August 14, 2013, 10:53:22 PM »
Tell us about yourself: My name is Kaylee Williams. I'm 19 and i live in Belgium, ( little country in Europe). I'm working full-time as a nurse. I love going out and playing this wonderfull server.

List the following - how many hours you've played in-game, how many times you've been punished, how long you've been a member on the server: I've played 2 days12 hours and 48 minutes ( must have been more ). I've never been punished in game as far as i know.I've been a member now for about a month. (And 2 weeks as a donator).

Why you are applying for this position: I am applying for this position because i am online alot and  there aren't alot staff members online besides Genja, and I think i can help the community and rulebreakers.

Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position: I think i'd be a good prospect for this position because i'm always active on yell and i'm always keeping an eye out for ANY trouble. I'm fair to anyone, honest and a reliable person. I've never broken any rules on this amazing server. <3

What makes you unique: I have played the real runescape for about 6 years. I know quite alot of the game. I live in Belgium so i am basicly online when other staff members are not. I am knowledgeable about the server so i can help with most problems.

Name a few situations, and how you'd handle them: Advertiser: I immediatly try to get  a staff member online that can ip-bann him/her. Spammer: I try to warn him to stop spamming. If he continious i'll/we'll get him muted. A scammer: I'll try to vid it or take screenshots of the scamm for proof. If i got the proof, i ask the player to give the items back and than leave it. If he does not, i ask a staff member to temp bann him.

List all of your experience (don't include other server names): I've played real runescape for 6 years. I had a wonderfull time on that game. I got bored after 4 years of playing runescape and i started to play runescape private servers. I played rsps's for about 2 years now and i like it more than the real runescape. I've owned my own server for 6 months with my brother but he died in a car accident so i quitted it. I've been In-game moderator for 3 times so far now, helpers rank 1 time , admin 1 time , hidden admin 1 time and owner 1 time.

Name your goals for GoF: I want to be an in-game helper of GoF and maybe moderator later. I want that Gof would be in the top 5 list is.

Add anything that you think is necessary: I would be very very thankfull if i get the chance to be an in-game helper of GoF. I want to help the community as much as i can and the people in it.

Thank you for reading my application for in-game helper of GoF!

x Kaylee
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 10:48:58 PM by bunny »

Touching a Girl without her consent doesn't make you a man... It makes you a COWARD. <3 :-*

av3nged7x

• Hi.
    • View Profile
Re: bunny | in-game helper Application | August 14th 2013
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 10:58:33 PM »
Goodluck hun X) I know you'll do good  ;D <333

bunny

• Donator
  • Bisexual n.n <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 11:25:13 PM »
Thank you. (: <3

Touching a Girl without her consent doesn't make you a man... It makes you a COWARD. <3 :-*

grizzly

• Young Money Cash Money Billionaires
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 02:45:01 AM »
Good luck bunny. From what I have noticed your very knowledgeable and have helped people. Good luck :)
I love slim

bunny

• Donator
  • Bisexual n.n <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 05:49:19 AM »
Good luck bunny. From what I have noticed your very knowledgeable and have helped people. Good luck :)

Thank you for your support Grizzly! (:

Kaylee x

XvBrandonFTW

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 08:08:33 AM »
Kaylee is nice to everyone an is always cheerful, an she is on late at nite when other staff is not so it make for a great staff member

bunny

• Donator
  • Bisexual n.n <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 08:13:28 AM »
awhh thank youuu. (: x

Zach

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 08:00:55 PM »
Add anything that you think is necessary: I would be very very thankfull if i get the chance to be an in-game helper of GoF. I want to help the community as much as i can and the people in it.
Id like to see how you do with getting people to join. Also, you do realize the helper rank isnt considered staff right?

bunny

• Donator
  • Bisexual n.n <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 09:41:10 PM »
I do sir.

thank you for reading my application!

kaylee

bunny

• Donator
  • Bisexual n.n <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 09:43:28 PM »
+ I advertised on my old servers. But sadly only 2 joined. I welcome new people that join our server and i help them get started.

I guide them what they need to do to get cash. I ask them to add me on their friendlist so they can ask me questions about anything of the server.

Kaylee.

bunny

• Donator
  • Bisexual n.n <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 07:18:44 AM »
why is noone checking my application :c makes me sad :c

XvBrandonFTW

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 05:12:55 AM »
I'm not sure why there not being checked but if promotions are handed out your definitely on top of my list followed by av3ngedx7

bunny

• Donator
  • Bisexual n.n <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2013, 08:13:58 PM »
I hope i just get the chance to show this server i can really help. :s x

Thank you brandon (: x

fire2535

• She Wants The D
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 01:01:11 AM »
From the first day I started you were always the nicest.  Even on games of trivia and stuff, when you win, you let the host ask more questions to give the other, newer players a better chance to win.  You seem to always be on, and helping!  When people get into an argument, I mostly notice you trying to stop it.  You are always a big help with pricing and how to do different minigames and stuff in game.  I wouldn't want anyone else to help me besides you.  Good luck!!

divinewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 04:36:40 AM »
I personally think bunny would make a fantastic helper. every time i see her she's helping.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827