15271 Posts in 2061 Topics - by 1436 Members - Latest Member: chris1522

Author Topic: Staff Application Format  (Read 2367 times)

slim

• Beast
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • GoF-rs
Staff Application Format
« on: August 06, 2013, 03:57:33 AM »
Part I: Requirements/Things To Consider

In-Game Staff Requirements -
1. 200 Hours Played In-Game
2. 25 Posts On Forums (Minimum)
3. Several Ideas Contributed (Towards Server)
4. Experience With RSPS
5. No Offences (Unless Excused)
Forum Staff Requirements -
1. 100 Posts (Minimum)
2. Several Ideas Contributed (Towards Forums)
3. Experience With SMF Forums
4. No Infractions (Unless Excused)
Things To Consider (When Applying) -
1. Are you Mature?
2. Are you Respectful?
3. Are you Helpful?
4. Are you Hardworking?
5. Are you Loyal/Committed?
6. Are you a respected member on GoF-rs?
7. Do you deserve this position?
8. Do you meet all of the requirements?
9. Did you follow the correct formats?
10. Have you had any offences on GoF-rs?

Title of application should be
(Insert Name Here) | In-Game Moderator Application | (Current Date)  For Ingame App.
(Insert Name Here) | Forum Moderator Application | (Current Date) For forum app.

In-Game Staff Application Format -

Code: [Select]
Tell us about yourself:
List the following - how many hours you've played in-game, how many times you've been punished, how long you've been a member on the server:
Why you are applying for this position:
Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position:
What makes you unique:
Name a few situations, and how you'd handle them:
List all of your experience (don't include other server names):
Name your goals for GoF:
Add anything that you think is necessary:

Forum Staff Application Format -
Tell us about yourself:
List the following - how many posts you have on the forums, how many times you've been punished, how long you've been a member of the forums:
Why you are applying for this position:
Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position:
What makes you unique:
Name a couple things you could do to improve these forums:
List all of your experience (don't include other server names):
Name your goals for the GoF Forums:
List the contributions you've made to the forums:
Add anything that you think is necessary:

Part VI: Bad Application (Examples)

In-Game Staff Bad Application (Example) -

Tell us about yourself: my name is Jeese pinkman and i play gof i am 12 and i am in grade 0 schools for fools and i live in canada
List the following - how many hours you've played in-game, how many times you've been punished, how long you've been a member on the server: All my seconds minutes hours go to the almightly dallor and that chi cii ch i  chopper, im the father son daughter, i played but i have not been punished fift shades punishing and i been a member for a couple days but i like to help
Why you are applying for this position: i want to be a mod and a hiesenberg
Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position: i am helpfull and i can do lots and i have been mod on diff servers too
What makes you unique: i am very smart and i have played others servers and i can help a lot
Name a few situations, and how you'd handle them: if somone gets scammed then i will ban the person
List all of your experience (don't include other server names): admin on runescape mod on playscape admin on killscape and stuff
Name your goals for GoF-rs: i want to be a mod
Add anything that you think is necessary: nothing

Part VII: Good Application (Examples)

In-Game Staff Good Application (Example) -

About Me:

Hello there, and my name is Marshall! I am seventeen years old, and I currently live in Texas. As of now I am in the eleventh grade, and I am already getting several invites to colleges around the world. Growing up was tough with two older brothers and a younger sibling, but I managed to adapt to the harsh environment at home physically and mentally. I have played hockey since I was only three years old, and my life goal is to become a professional hockey player. Although it is a pretty steep goal, I live my life by a quote that was once told to me: "You can accomplish anything with the right mindset".

GoF History:

In the time I've played on this server (approximately two-hundred and fifty hours) I haven't gotten in trouble once. When I joined back in July, I was quite impressed! I have stayed here since, and will continue on being a loyal member.

Why I want this/why I should get the opportunity:

I want this position because I feel as though it is time to take it to the next step. I have been loyal, will remain so, and I have enjoyed helping users since the second I joined this server. I should be given the chance to be a moderator because I want to show you guys what I'm made of. I am very experienced, and understand what it takes to be in that position. I will do whatever it takes to make this server succeed. I am unique from all of the other applicants because I came here with a purpose (that being to bring GoF to the top) and will stop at nothing to accomplish that goal.

Situations:

I am not going to list situations, simply because there are hundreds of them that could happen at any given time. It comes down to being able to handle them within that short period of time, and being prepared for the unpreparable. I believe that I have these characteristics.

My Experience, Goals, and Motivation:

I have owned several servers of my own, moderated a few, and even devoted the time to completely re-design a couple. Although I am not able to give you the server names, I can assure you that they were quite large, and are deeply missed to this day in the world of RSPS. I have several goals for GoF: To give my best effort in making the server succeed, to help every user possible, and to become a well-respected staff member. My motivation is the fact that I know this server can do better, and I want to really push it to the limit.

Thank you for reading my application, and I would appreciate it if you could give me some input below!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827