4375 Posts in 1902 Topics - by 1216 Members - Latest Member: astrologyapp

Author Topic: Serving's Introduction  (Read 871 times)

Serving

• Forum Nerd
    • View Profile
Serving's Introduction
« on: August 06, 2013, 02:26:15 AM »
Hello, everyone.

My name is Serving, but all of you can call me Marshall. I recently found this server whilst looking through the RuneLocus list. I plan on staying here for as long as possible, as I am already impressed with the positivity of the community and the server as a whole.

I am indeed a forum nerd, spending most of my time on here instead of on the server itself. I'm very SMF knowledgeable, having run quite a few forums of my own very successfully. However, I do occasionally play in-game, and can see myself (especially on this server) having a grand time.

I'm seventeen years old, and I travel around the world playing Hockey. My ultimate goal in life like many people in to be a professional hockey player. If you would like to know anything else about me, don't be afraid to give me a shout!

Thank you for reading, and I'll see you around!

Serving

Sondag7

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Serving's Introduction
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 01:14:30 PM »
Welcome to the friendliest server you'll ever see. And I see you like to put a lot of detail in suggestions lol. If you ever have any questions ingame, and I'm on, I'd be glad to help.

Serving

• Forum Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Serving's Introduction
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 05:19:52 PM »
Welcome to the friendliest server you'll ever see. And I see you like to put a lot of detail in suggestions lol. If you ever have any questions ingame, and I'm on, I'd be glad to help.

Thank you for the warm welcome, and for the compliment as well.

I'll be sure to remember your name if I ever have any questions!

See you around.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827