4396 Posts in 1914 Topics - by 1239 Members - Latest Member: LaraJones

Author Topic: Inactive for a while...  (Read 1427 times)

Livala

• The Lion King :D
    • View Profile
Inactive for a while...
« on: July 26, 2013, 10:24:09 AM »
I don't know why im doing this... i already told zack to ban me so i didn't cause harm to the server, I have been having really sad days and i just feel like shit... Im getting bullied at school.. parents abuse me alot... i get nothing apart from a laptop and all i do is play gof-rs :) and it makes me happy. But for a while now i will be banned (ip) so i won't come on and stir everyone up if someone ask's where livala went just tell them he went for a while and gave his money away... I will make it back, Also please reset all my stats so i start from scratch :) mining will be a pain to get back though.. Also zack thinks i gave my stuff away and "pretended" to get hacked but i gave it away because i can spare time trying to get items back so zack i thought you were cool but apperently you can't accept who i am and how nice i am to the server and everyone else. I give everyone the same respect unless they piss me off.
~Alex

P.S: I dont know when i want to be unbanned just keep me banned till i post another fourm post when im ready or not dead...

Zach

Re: Inactive for a while...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 10:26:35 AM »
You shouldnt of lied for free items. youll be unbanned soon, dont worry.

Livala

• The Lion King :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 10:29:19 AM »
I did not lie for free items.... you offered me all your phats and what did i do? i refused i have refused everyone's items since i started i also give my chaotics away to random people i don't even know and i can tell there happy by seeing there reaction and its fine with me because then i can try get my dung up to 99 and it will take a while but i recon its worth to see it happen.

lionstar13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 07:07:18 PM »
He offered phats? pfffttt zach i remember a long conversation where u said nothing but giving items away is bad. lmao. might of been before we had this convo this was posted but idc.

Anal Rebuild

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Nope.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 07:12:28 PM »
He offered phats? pfffttt zach i remember a long conversation where u said nothing but giving items away is bad. lmao. might of been before we had this convo this was posted but idc.
He wasn't going to actually give him all of his phats, and even if he was, they were legit.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 07:15:40 PM by Anal Rebuild »

lionstar13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 07:14:03 PM »
I don't know why im doing this... i already told zack to ban me so i didn't cause harm to the server, I have been having really sad days and i just feel like shit... Im getting bullied at school.. parents abuse me alot... i get nothing apart from a laptop and all i do is play gof-rs :) and it makes me happy. But for a while now i will be banned (ip) so i won't come on and stir everyone up if someone ask's where livala went just tell them he went for a while and gave his money away... I will make it back, Also please reset all my stats so i start from scratch :) mining will be a pain to get back though.. Also zack thinks i gave my stuff away and "pretended" to get hacked but i gave it away because i can spare time trying to get items back so zack i thought you were cool but apperently you can't accept who i am and how nice i am to the server and everyone else. I give everyone the same respect unless they piss me off.
~Alex

P.S: I dont know when i want to be unbanned just keep me banned till i post another fourm post when im ready or not dead...

I know what you feel like, I used to have just computer. Its kinda why i won't quit runescape, when i was having problems i would get on there, and some reason, those people listened at the time (ik they prob wont now...) but anyways idk its just kinda part of me to say the least. It'll get better sometime in your life. I know everyone says this, i used to think same thing u are now. (everyone says that) but it really does, find what you want and stick to it till u get it. You'll figure it out eventually. then youll think back on it all and be even happier. I asure you it will change sometime, maybe not when u want it to, but eventually when it is supposed to. =D have fun, ill check in once in a while idk as far as i can see im done with server. depends though :o

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827