3372 Posts in 907 Topics - by 1190 Members - Latest Member: joemars

Author Topic: What are the prerequisites for making a successful YouTube channel?  (Read 49 times)

nancywilsonvp

• View Profile

Hi,

Your question is how to make YouTube channel successful, so I'm assuming you already thought or you'd launch your YouTube channel.

I can tell you what I got to learn from the net.

Extendable content ideas. You should never fall of ideas or don't try to copy exact content from successful creator.
Consistency in uploading videos (daily, weekly) because you need subscribers right?
Quality. This is a must thing. But I saw so many successful YouTube channel in terms of more than 50k subscribers. Their quality of video is very poor. Bad shooting, noisy sounds, etc. So you shouldn't worry about quality of footages right now. By practice it can be covered.
Your content should be valuable to viewers, either entertaining or informative.
SEO. Search engine optimization. Please Google this if you are not aware about this. You're on quora, that means you're know all these. This is most tricky part. Proper titles and appropriate tags. Again this is the vast subject, you have to have study this.
Promotion. Promote your channel on social media, but don't irritate your friend circle by keep asking them to follow or subscribe to your channel.
Whatever I wrote are not pro tips. It's a gist of what I am learning from other people from YouTube and other sources like quora.

I hope this might little helpful to you.

Thanks.

For Any Help Related To Dell Laptops, Visit Dell Customer Service

kittydracy1333

• View Profile
Re: What are the prerequisites for making a successful YouTube channel?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 11:10:24 AM »
I Just love this website. I frequently visit this website.
This have helped me gain some knowledge about this topic.Hope to see better post in future.
I also maintain a small website please do check it out.
 Canon Contact Number UK
We can guide you throughout from installation process to any other problem you are facing with your canon printer. Call us anytime at Canon printer technical support phone number: 0800-046-5041
Contact us in case you are looking for canon printer troubleshooting help. We provide help you to understand the problem and how to extend your printer life for future.
 Please keep your printer model ready, before you contact our Canon technical support expert.and for information visit http://printershelps.com/canon-support
It's an uncommonly nice post. Genuinely refreshing to examine it till the end thanks divide such a  wonderful post

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827