15633 Posts in 2087 Topics - by 1455 Members - Latest Member: stiven4032

Author Topic: Glitch's - In-game Moderator Application.  (Read 2482 times)

Glitch

• Been there, Done that
    • View Profile
Glitch's - In-game Moderator Application.
« on: August 04, 2016, 01:36:09 PM »
Tell us about yourself: Hello. My name is Henri, but most people call me Riff, I don't remember where it came but the nickname has been on me around 5years now. I'm 20 years old, but soon to be 21. I started playing runescape when I was 12years old and quit when i was 15. Then I moved on to private servers. I've been playing on many private servers between 2011-2014. I've been mod/admin on a few servers, even a co-owner once. I quit rsps in 2014 because my eyes started giving up. So its been 2years I haven't played any rsps. Now I finally decided to come back to Runescape world. I was shifting through many, many server, but didn't find the one that i'd love to play. Now I finally found this server a few weeks ago and started playing it. Really enjoy the system, people and how things work here. When I started I was a ''noob'' and didn't know anything about the server. It took me 3days to get used to it and learn it. now it's been almost 2weeks everyday online time on the server. I spend like 80% of my time helping people who need it. Answer every question that i've been asked and if I don't know the answer ill find someone who does.
List the following - how many hours you've played in-game, how many times you've been punished, how long you've been a member on the server: I've been playing the game like 5-6 hours a day, on some days I play like 10hours in row, depending on what else I have to do (meet girlfriend, go shopping etc.) I spend most of my days on the server, only few days I go out with my friend to ride bikes. Then I play at night til 3-4am. I've never been punished on the server. I have been member on the server since I found it on rune-server, which was like 2weeks ago from now.
Why you are applying for this position: I am applying for In-game Mod, because I have much experience with being staff member and I love to help the community of the server and find glitches/bugs. Also there are no staff online at night when i mostly play. I will make people read, follow the rules and give my best to make people vote for the server.
Why you think you'd be a good prospect for this position: I have experience with being a moderator, admin and I know the responsibility that it brings. I've been helping people since I learned the server myself and I spend most of my time answering questions or looking for glitches to report.
What makes you unique: I am very understanding and helpful person I must say I'm almost selfless, I want people to have good time, enjoy the server even if it takes half of my playtime to walk around with them to show where to find something or answer the questions about the server. I treat everyone with respect and get it back, I calm down people who are mad or angry and I think that makes me unique. I can also be rough on people who break the rules or flame, disrespect someone.
Name a few situations, and how you'd handle them: First situation I had was in one of the first private servers I've played. I was promoted to hidden administrator which is pretty much like co-owner just without the crown or notification in ::players list. I was at home of the server when few people logged in and started spamming and ddosing the server, I was the only staff member online but nobody knew it though. A few moments after the spammers became admin (I don't know how) And then I knew I have to make a move even if it expose me. I didn't have the right to IP-ban but just banning was an option. I banned one of them and then the others saw that I'm an admin (there was like 4guys if i'm right). Then I skyped to the owner, minutes after he came online and IP-banned them for hacking, ddosing the server.
Another situation was on some random server where I had moderator position. There was always problem with spammers that promoted some other server. One day I went online and saw like 5guys spamming in row to join some server. I knew they must be bots and I didn't have to do anything else but Mute them. so I did.
List all of your experience (don't include other server names):I have been Moderator, in many servers, also Admin, Hidden admin, Co-owner and a regular player who was helping.
Name your goals for GoF: My goal in GoF is to obtain all lvl 99s and after that go for unique armor sets, rares and gold. Also getting more people to play GoF is one of my goals. The more people, the more fun.
Add anything that you think is necessary:  I am very loyal person, when I play GoF I stay in GoF.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 05:40:19 PM by Glitch »

Asra The II

• View Profile
Re: Glitch's - In-game Moderator Application.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 07:14:36 PM »
Hmm.. Don't even know about this.. I need some time to think on your application  8)
You will never know until you lose it.

Jordan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 08:30:51 PM »
 I think you would be a good addition to the team, but at this point in time I feel we already have enough staff, and it may be better suited for you to apply for in-game helper instead.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 08:32:55 PM by cannonmaster »
In-game administrator: J

Darth

• Ingame Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 08:52:04 PM »
At the moment there are enough moderators for the player base. However, you are helpful ingame, so ingame helper might be better suited.
Another thing is that it is clear that you went through old topics and posts to boost your post count to meet the requirements. If you are going to post to the forums make it useful and up to date.

Glitch

• Been there, Done that
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 01:23:18 PM »
alright thanks :)
i made a starting up guide too :) its under guides

I would be okay with in-game helper too :)

V1nch3nz0

• DudeBro
  • Co owner
  • A'Suh Dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 07:28:49 PM »
Vouch
what

vexenn

• Forum Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2019, 11:34:26 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

vexenn

• Forum Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2019, 01:29:36 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827