8535 Posts in 1969 Topics - by 1340 Members - Latest Member: smile143

Author Topic: NEW slim cards play cards get points buy rewards  (Read 7072 times)

slim

• Beast
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • GoF-rs
NEW slim cards play cards get points buy rewards
« on: July 07, 2016, 01:18:55 PM »
Slim cards is now integrated with GoF/Slim-rs character database

Characters can now login to slim-cards and slim-cards cashout to win points and cashout their card points for rewards like superman rank and slayer helm.

Play cards at: http://slim-wow.webhop.biz:8000/slim-cards2/public/
Login with your gof-rs username and password by clicking the search button
It may take a while to load the card game page the first time you visit as it is downloading the client

Cashout your cards points at: http://slim-wow.webhop.biz/TurboDeals/card/cashout.php
Login with your GoF-rs username and password and buy cool rewards for your points

Pics

marlboro nxt

• Donator
  • I like penguins, okay?
    • View Profile
Re: NEW slim cards play cards get points buy rewards
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 01:23:29 PM »
Wow! Very innovative. Looking forward to trying this out!
How do I do this?

Rastamaniac

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 03:55:41 PM »
I got this message, what should i do?

You are now logged in as rastamaniac

You have 11500 points

purchase failed fuck you hacker slims coming for you MAC id and ip logged. this error could also occur if you have a slim-wow and slim-rs account with the same name but different passwords

slim

• Beast
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • GoF-rs
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 04:03:22 PM »
I got this message, what should i do?

You are now logged in as rastamaniac

You have 11500 points

purchase failed fuck you hacker slims coming for you MAC id and ip logged. this error could also occur if you have a slim-wow and slim-rs account with the same name but different passwords

Change rs pass to make it different than wow and login with rs.

Glitch

• Been there, Done that
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 12:16:45 PM »
i wanted to play, nobody was playing :(

nnamdi26

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 03:10:16 AM »
Slim I honestly dont get this.. me and my friend are trying to play this but when we run out of cards nothing happens. Like we dont know what to do so the only choice we have is too pass. Then we go back to 0 points and then we lose all the points that we played for like wth? I dont get it. It looks like a bug, cause we done it like 4 times and the same thing keeps on happening and its really annoying so I hope you can fix it.

slim

• Beast
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • GoF-rs
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 10:42:12 AM »
Slim I honestly dont get this.. me and my friend are trying to play this but when we run out of cards nothing happens. Like we dont know what to do so the only choice we have is too pass. Then we go back to 0 points and then we lose all the points that we played for like wth? I dont get it. It looks like a bug, cause we done it like 4 times and the same thing keeps on happening and its really annoying so I hope you can fix it.

No that's the point of the game.  You only get a certain amount of cards and must balance your amount of cards while having the highest score for that round.  You have two lives and if you lose 2 rounds you lose the game.  When each round is over, points reset to 0 for the next round.  Slim-cards is based off of the wiker and you can watch tutorials about the card game here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apVrGSP1WNI

Jabez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 05:26:25 PM »
Yes all the new Characters can now login to slim-cards. its amazing

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827