13806 Posts in 2039 Topics - by 1427 Members - Latest Member: techvaultsolutions

Author Topic: I miss gof  (Read 5619 times)

queengalaxy

• View Profile
I miss gof
« on: March 12, 2016, 05:59:34 PM »
I really miss gof. I miss the owners and eco..

I miss it a lot....

Jordan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: I miss gof
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 10:30:05 PM »
Me too :C
In-game administrator: J

Anal Rebuild

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Nope.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 06:28:54 AM »
I mean tbh, the game didn't have much content. Economy was always pretty terrible because of the plenty of dupes people used. But yeah, I miss coming on and seeing everyone.

slim

• Beast
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • GoF-rs
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 12:23:10 AM »
I'm working on a brand new server:
It's going to be integrated with a custom runescape multiplayer php card game.  Players will be able to get cards from pking and questing in-game and then battle in card games against each other with their decks on the php website.  Players will earn points via winning in card games and then will spend those points for cool items in-game. 

It should be online within 2 weeks.  Post your suggestions.

+Zach

• The Original
  • Co owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 04:08:16 AM »
Thanks for getting back to us slim.

Is there some kind of beta we can try for this card game? Sounds pretty interesting and id like to see what you have planned for it. As for the server do you have a source and everything already? What do you need suggestions on?

And slim if youre able to make a custom runescape mini game that rewards points in game then i think youre on to something big here. Would you be able to do the same thing for like little flash games?

Darth

• Ingame Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 01:11:51 PM »
Sounds interesting, I'll be there.

For suggestions for card game:
Different tiers of card corresponding to the loot you received
Custom rewards ingame that can only be accessed from the minigame

Like Zach said, this minigame within a server isn't something I've seen before and it maybe the future for RSPS.

slim

• Beast
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • GoF-rs
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 11:39:28 AM »
Update:
I have the card game multiplayer working with players able to find matches and play games against others.
I've been making cool custom cards like darth vader and decks like game of thrones with 2 tiers and custom game mechanics.
I plan to make an ajax login with php script connected to a users database that will be connected to the rsps.
I plan to make a points and ranking system for the card game and a highscores leaderboard.
I also plan to have some sort of points betting system and a way to cash out your points for rewards in-game. 

In terms of the source, I plan to get a good pking source and build that source around the card game.  I also plan to have custom items without stats for appearances to keep the combat balanced.

Jordan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2016, 06:25:51 PM »
Sounds amazing! So excited :D ;D

+Zach

• The Original
  • Co owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2016, 04:50:21 PM »
Update:
I have the card game multiplayer working with players able to find matches and play games against others.
I've been making cool custom cards like darth vader and decks like game of thrones with 2 tiers and custom game mechanics.
I plan to make an ajax login with php script connected to a users database that will be connected to the rsps.
I plan to make a points and ranking system for the card game and a highscores leaderboard.
I also plan to have some sort of points betting system and a way to cash out your points for rewards in-game. 

In terms of the source, I plan to get a good pking source and build that source around the card game.  I also plan to have custom items without stats for appearances to keep the combat balanced.

Sounds like its almost done! Im glad you chose a pking source and to keep combat balanced. We can still add bonuses to custom rares but keep it low like +5 str at most on death cape. Maybe you could also add a leveling system and something to keep track of your wins for the card game? I like the different decks and tiers but you should make requirements to unlock them. Maybe add different adventures to it like a story mode?

Can we download and play the card game now?

slim

• Beast
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • GoF-rs
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2016, 12:02:52 PM »
I have finished the highscores, login system, and adding of points and wins system to the card game.  I just need to finish creating about 20 cards and then will be able to release the card game and start working on putting the rsps online and connecting it to the card game.

Darth

• Ingame Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2016, 06:54:55 PM »
I have finished the highscores, login system, and adding of points and wins system to the card game.  I just need to finish creating about 20 cards and then will be able to release the card game and start working on putting the rsps online and connecting it to the card game.
Sweet, can't wait to start playing

+Zach

• The Original
  • Co owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2016, 03:53:32 PM »
Glad to see we are making progress! Slim if you need help with anything just let me know and ill do my best to assist you.

texaspanic15

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2016, 08:09:29 PM »
so is the server back? i cant wait i miss playing!!

slim

• Beast
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • GoF-rs
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2016, 03:36:30 PM »
Here's some pictures.  I got the card game online but there are some bugs I need to fix with it.  I'm going to focus on testing the game, fixing the bugs, and getting a slim-rs java server online and connected to it. 

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 10:24:37 PM by slim »

Jordan

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2016, 05:32:09 PM »
Here's some pictures.  I got the card game online but there are some bugs I need to fix with it.  I'm going to focus on testing the game, fixing the bugs, and getting a slim-rs java server online and connected to it. 

Damn it looks great!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/content/21/11136721/html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2827